Looking for a visor for Shoei RF 1200 motorcycle helmet?
Check out these listed ones below that people are buying right now for their own Shoei RF 1200’s.
Read the reviews first, though.
Let’s take a look.
- Shoei CWR-1 Dark Smoke Replacement Visor (Aftermarket)
- Made from top quality shatter resistant, scratch resistant polycarbonate.
- Protects SHOEI riders from 99% of the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays, and our three-dimensional injection-molding process ensures distortion free vision.
- Fits Shoei RF-1200 helmets, Shoei X-14 Helmets, Shoei RF-SR Helmets
- Shoei Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens CWR-1 Street Helmet Accessories
- Size: One Size
- Color: Clear
- This accessories fits in Shoei RF-1200, RF-1100, GT-Air, Qwest, X-Twelve Helmets
- The CWR-1 fits the Shoei RF-1200, RF-SR, and X-14 Helmets
- OZ-USA Iridium Red Aftermarket Shoei replacement shield with pinlock. Compatible with Pinlock EVO for Shoei CWR-F.
- Our aftermarket replacement shields are made from top quality shatter resistant, scratch resistant polycarbonate.
- In addition, the X-14 shield protects SHOEI riders from 99% of the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays.
- Three-dimensional injection-molding process ensures distortion-free vision.
- Will fit: X-14, RF-1200 and RF-SR. Compatible with Pinlock EVO for Shoei CWR-F.
- Shoei Spectra Shield with Pinlock Pins CWR-1 Street Helmet Accessories
- Size: One Size
- Color: Gold
- This shield fits in RF-1200 Helmets
Do I need to replace my broken motorcycle visor?
Of course! A motorcycle visor can get hit by gravel from the road or get scratched up over time and need to be replaced. It is important that your visor doesn’t have any cracks in it and that you can see clearly through it in order for you to ride safely.
Can I put clear nail polish on my visor to seal up a scratch?
This is not recommended, as you will no longer be able to see clearly through your visor.
How do I clean my motorcycle helmet visor?
You should use warm water and mild soap on the exterior of the visor followed by a damp cloth or chamois. If any cleaner is left on the visor it can attract dust and dirt. Do not use ammonia-based cleaners as these can leave a permanent haze on the surface of the visor.
What is the best type of visor to get for my motorcycle?
A tinted visor will cut down on glare when it’s sunny outside, but you should get a clear visor for night riding. You can also get a reflective, mirrored visor that will cut down on the amount of heat and sunlight you’re exposed to when riding during the day.
What type of motorcycle visor is best?
If you want to block out wind, dust, and other particles while keeping your head cool or if you plan to ride in the rain, then you should get a full-face visor. If you don’t want your head covered by anything, then go for a half or three-quarter visor that will cover just your eyes or just your nose and mouth, respectively.
How do I clean my motorcycle helmet?
You should check your owner’s manual first, as different helmets require different cleaning methods. In general, you can use warm water and mild soap on the exterior of the helmet followed by a damp cloth or chamois.
If any cleaner is left on your helmet it can attract dust and dirt, so take care to immediately wipe away any traces of cleaning solution when you are done. Do not use ammonia-based cleaners as these can leave a permanent haze on the surface of your helmet.
How do I get rid of scratches on my motorcycle helmet?
If you have a matte finish helmet, then the best way to remove scratches is by sanding down the scratch with fine sandpaper or wet sanding it with very fine sandpaper.
After sanding away the scratch, you should apply a new coat of matte paint or touch-up paint to the area. You can purchase this at most motorcycle stores or automotive supply stores.
If you have a gloss finish helmet, then try using toothpaste to buff away the scratch. You should use a very fine paste and apply it to the scratched area with your finger.
Work in small circles until the scratch is gone. Make sure to thoroughly wash the helmet afterward and apply a new layer of clear, matte paint or touch-up paint to any areas that were sanded or scratched.