Looking for the best speakers for Shoei RF 1200 motorcycle helmet?
These are what speakers people are buying right now for this Shoei helmet and you can try them out as well.
However, make sure you go ahead and read the real user reviews first of people who’ve actually used them.
Let’s take a look…
- 【Effective Distance 20m】One Helmet Bluetooth Headset wirelessly connected to two mobiles at the same time,Automatic connection and enjoy music,strong signal connection.Provide efficient and convenient communications in the riding.
- 【Long Play Time】 Built in 900mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery,Long stand-by and working time.Support 60 hours continuous talking and playing time, 500 hours standby time.Charging time 2 hours.Support display battery on phone.
- 【Waterproof Technology】No disturb Dustproof and IPX7 Waterproof by using Nano coating technology,Can protect the headset safely in Outdoors.No worry about the rain or snow even.
- 【Perfect Sound Quality】By using windproof and more stable connection.DSP noise cancelling technology,Loud volume,this helmet headset transfers clear and high-quality stereo music sound.Compatible with all the smartphones with Can be used for Riding motorcycles, skiing, horseback riding,MP3,GPS are supportable independently.
- 【EASY To In Stall】Design with detachable velcro,Easy to install it into the Helmet,fixed firmly. CE and FCC certification.Appearance patent, Bluetooth Association certification.Important: please check whether the size of your helmet is appropriate before buying, and look at the size of our headphones. You can see the size of headphones in the picture introduction.
- [PERFORMANCE] **WARNING** When properly installed, the audio volumes can reach as high as 100dBs (dependant on the audio device). Enhance your helmet audio experience with ultra rich, high definition audio. The XSound 3 helmet speaker delivers full range clarity with solid clean bass and crisp highs, rivaling some of the best full sized headphones. Follow the installation guide in the instruction manual for the optimal audio experience.
- [SPEAKER KIT INSTALLATION] Speaker placement is critical for audio quality and volume. The XSound 3 kit includes super strong 3M velcro stickers, foam spacers, extension cable and a ear unfolding tab. The accessories keep your speakers stay in place and to align the speaker as close as possible to your ears for the ultimate audio clarity and volume in your helmet.
- [WARRANTY] 30 days money back guarantee and 1 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- [COMPATIBILITY] The XSound 3 helmet speaker uses a 3.5mm audio pin. Compatible with most bluetooth comms, smartphones and mp3 players. Please ensure that your device has a 3.5mm earbud jack/female plug (only compatible with motorcycle intercoms with a 3.5mm earbuds jack))
- [DIMENSIONS] 45mm drivers tuned and packaged in a thin lightweight aluminum chassis (0.99cm/0.39" thin, 34g/1.2oz). Varied length Kevlar-reinforced wires stand up to 10lbs of pulling tension. Left wire - 40cm and right wire - 20cm for a tidy install.
- 40mm drivers for clear Bluetooth wireless Audio for any Audio compatible helmet HELMET COMPATIBILITY The CHIPS 2 0 are compatible with helmets from the following manufacturers (and possibly more) as long as they have slots for audio drop-ins Bern Giro Smith K2 Anon Pro-Tec Technology Wireless
- Two-button glove-friendly controls adjust volume change tracks play pause take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone Bluetooth version is 4 0 Bluetooth profiles are a2dp arc and operating distance is 32 feet
- 10 hours of playtime on a single charge So you can ride all day listening to smooth Jazz without concern Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sweat-resistant and fully functional in extreme cold weather (-20 degree/-4 Degree)
- Included components: USB charging cable, backup audio line- in cable w/controls, carry pouch, and instruction manual.
- Upgrade your audio experience with the Pulse drop-in speakers from UCLEAR Digital
- Featuring a gold-plated, standard 3.5mm stereo audio jack and 40mm diameter driver
- Pulse speakers plug into most helmet communication systems, audio devices, and Smartphones
- High Fidelity Audio, gives you HD quality sound inside almost any helmet
- Includes speaker set and installation mount set
- Clean Sound, Clear Highs, Bag Bass - OM BT01 is a wired chips equipped with optimally tuned 40mm drivers and CSR chip Bluetooth 5.0 for euphonious resonation with encrypted strong and stable connection ensuring an wonderful shredding journey on the slope.
- Skiing/Snowboarding Friendly Control - Three glove friendly buttons controls adjust volume, change tracks, play, pause, take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone.
- A Pair of Chips Understand Skier/Snowboarder - Built-in microphone allows you to get to jamming without missing anytime from the pow to answer missed calls when shredding & riding. Headphone can be charged directly without pulling off from helmet.
- Universal Helmet Compatibility - Minimal designed headset with 12.2 inch cord fits most audio ready ski/snowboard helmets including Giro, Smith, Burton, K2, POC, Anon and even motorcycle helmets.
- Rugged Design for All Conditions - OM BT01 wireless headphone made of IP45 sweat-resistance material and tested working perfectly at -20°C/-4°F. Up to 15 hrs play time & 500 hrs standby time.
Are helmet speakers legal?
Yes, helmet speakers are legal as they do not cover your ears which is risky as you need to listen to your surroundings when riding a motorcycle on the road. This is safer for you and for the people around you.
Can motorcycle helmets have speakers?
Although there is no law preventing motorcycle helmets from having speakers, it’s not a good idea to install headphones or helmet speakers on your bike. Your ears need to be able to hear the noises around you and sound like sirens. You can get fined by the Highway Code for listening to music while riding.
However, it’s still not illegal to use the speakers as it may be to use earphones or any type of speakers that cover your ears like headphones and earphones.
How do you install motorcycle helmet speakers?
Mounting helmet speakers on your bike is simple as they will work with the sound from your motorcycle’s stereo speakers. You connect the wiring harness to your bike’s stereo and then you can install either a small amplifier or a little box that will keep the wires together.
You’ll need to find a way of connecting these to your ears, there’s a variety of colors and designs of speakers so you can choose what works for you.
You also have the option of wearing a Bluetooth headset, this is more practical as they are wireless so you don’t have to worry about connecting wires to your bike. Wearing a Bluetooth headset will allow you to get phone calls while you’re riding too.
Will helmet speakers protect your ears?
Helmet speakers may not be the best hearing protection option as they do produce sound and it could be very loud. Listening to music while riding is dangerous as you need to be aware of what’s happening around you at all times. There are earplugs that can reduce noise by up to 30 dB and they can be found online and at most motorcycle accessory shops.
Are helmet speakers allowed in motorcycle races?
Helmet speakers are not allowed in professional or competitively raced events because of the concentration needed by the racer to keep up with the other riders. If music is played, it’s usually far too loud for anybody but the person wearing the headphones and this can be distracting and dangerous for the riders and other motorists.
How will helmet speakers fit over my ears?
Some helmets have ear pockets to fit speakers in or you can cut holes into your helmet or buy a brand new one with built-in speakers. It’s difficult to get earphones inside motorcycle helmets, so most people who use them will go for earphones that just fit over their ears.
Is it safe to have speakers on a motorcycle helmet?
Having speakers on your helmet is not the safest option because you need to be able to hear what’s going around you. While listening to music, you may fail to notice people honking at you or sirens and it’s also distracting and can cause accidents.
How many speakers for motorcycle helmets?
You can only fit one speaker in a helmet so you’ll need to buy one with a built-in speaker or you can get an extra strap to put it on your window visor, although this isn’t the best because you may not be able to hear it properly if you’re riding on the highway.