Are you looking for a motorcycle alarm to keep your bike from being stolen?
If so, this blog post is for you. In it, we will cover the best motorcycle alarms that are on the market as well as what makes them good options.
Let’s get started!
- Suitable for Bikes, Electric Bike, Motorcycles
- Vibration alarm, 7 level sensitivity adjustable
- IP55 waterproof, suitable for outdoor use
- Vehicle search function, easy to find your vehicle by 3 kinds of bells
- Wireless control by remote, strong wireless range up to 66ft
- Quick setup - Install it yourself in 10 minutes. Batteries and SIM card included. First 2 months of GSM service is free. Later $3.5/month.
- No wiring - It will never discharge your bike’s battery, no installation cost. No wires - difficult to find for thieves.
- Running on two single-use, long-life batteries, a Monimoto device is energy efficient. Its batteries can last up to 12 months.
- Phone-call alert - Calls your phone in less than 1 minute if movement is detected. GPS location tracking via mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Monimoto comes with the embedded eSIM card that covers most parts of the World, where 2G and 4G networks are available. It works with at least two different GSM service providers in most of the countries and with the help of Monimoto algorithm always chooses the strongest signal in the area.
- EASYGUARD 2 Way Motorcycle Alarm system with LCD pager display, built in shock sensor & microwave/proximity sensor detecting feature. Can real time monitor your motorcycle 24hrs everyday.
- With remote Engine Start optional, some newer motorbikes may need extra relay or bypass module in order to use this feature.
- The remote is rechargeable when working with rechargeable AAA battery, also can work with non-rechargeable AAA battery( if so, the remote is non-rechargeable)
- Fits for most DC12V motorcycles and scooters on the market, professional motorcycle alarm installer installation is highly recommended
- With long remote control working distance and can improve your motorcycle safety level better.
- The Anti Theft Lock is made entirely of metal, it is sturdy and durable
- The alarm sound is able to reach to 110 db, the measure of the locking pin 7 mm that allows us to set at 360 degrees, and it is possible to fix it in any position
- It comes with two keys, it is ideal for motorcycles, bicycles, scooters and any vehicle where there are holes or spokes on a wheel
- Motion sensor with 5 seconds delay and rust-resistant, weather-resistant, resistant to destroy physical and waterproof
- The package is included 1 motorcycle Disc Lock 2 keys and 1 allen key ,you can use the supplied allen key to unscrew the 4 screws in the back of our lock
- 2 2-button 1-Way
- Up to 600 ft. Range
- Closed Loop Trigger for protecting helmets and other valuables (if loop is broken, alarm triggers)
- Small, water resistant alarm for motorcycles, ATVs, boats, and more
- Small 2-button Waterproof Remote
- 【Multipurpose Bike Alarm】Act as a great bike theft deterrent. Vibrationaly triggered alarm suitable for bicycle, motorcycle, electric bike, electric scooter and so on. Usually used as good motorcycle accessories, scooter accessories, bicycle accessories, etc.
- 【Super Sensitive to Motion】7 level adjustable sensitivity from gently touch to push or beat, you can easily set it according to your need. Wireless remote control operation, remote control range up to 20M/66FT.
- 【Extremely Loud 113dB】Onvian bike security alarm can make a loud sound to draw people's attention. 113dB Loud can effectively scare thieves away, can also be used as SOS emergency alarm.
- 【Easy Installation and Waterproof】This motorcycle bicycle burglar alarm Installation by pasting with double-sided sticker or tieing it with strap. No wiring, no screw. Water resistant rated to IP55 - Can use for outdoor.
- 【Mini Size】3.7"*1.6"*0.8" exquisite and compact design, easy to hide and install, 3 kinds bell sound can operate by remote control, easy to find the vehicles position.
- Motorcycle Theft Prevention: With built-in sensors detecting shocks and movements, the Tchipie theft prevention disk lock will keep your motorcycle safe, protected and theft-free as the audible alarm system will scare away suspects if they attempt it! According to NCIB 44,268 motorcycles were reported stolen last year, it's time to add additional security to your investment and prevent motorcycle theft from happening to you.
- Audible Alarm Deterrent: Easy to lock with one-press operation, immediately the lock goes into alarm mode and you'll hear a “Beep” sound. When detects a vibration, it has a warning triple "Beep" to let potential theives know its armed. Then if it's triggered again the alarm gives off a continuous shrill alarm for about 30 seconds, the 100dB is loud enough for anyone to notice. To shut off the alarm you will either have to unlock it or wait 30 seconds.
- For Rotors 7mm Thick or Less: Fits the majority of the motorcycles and bikes with disc brakes, where the brake rotor is less than 7mm (1/4") thick and cross drilled. Ideal active security device for most popular models: Harley Davidson, Yamaha FJR / Raptor 700, 2017 Honda Grom, 2017 Kawasaki Z125 / Kawasaki Ninja 250r 500r 650 2017 2012, 2016 Indian Scout Sixty, Triumph Bonneville Streetsmat, Victory CrossCountry, Honda shadow spirit, etc.
- Having Peace of Mind: The bright red color and orange reminder cable can act as a decent visual deterrent for those potential thieves. Can give you ease of mind leaving your bike or motorcycle outside in a populated city, in the parking lot at work, during motorcycle ride, trips, or motel travels. Besides, we back your purchase with 3-month money back guarantee and extended 24-month product no-worry warranty!
- Long Term Use: The Tchipie motorcycle wheel lock with siren has an alloy aluminum body, sealed against moisture, dust and dirt. It comes with battery already installed and an extra 6pcs set for when those run out. You can use the Allen key to change the batteries in seconds, or just to remove the batteries and use without alarm as a conventional lock.
- 【Push Down and Lock】 - Use of a disc lock can help prevent rollaway theft, it is quick to put on and take off, it doesn’t take up too much space and is not very heavy in weight. You have peace of mind knowing your bike is safe.
- 【Vibration Alarm Sensor】- There are plenty of advantages to this disc locks, one important feature is that it has a vibration alarm sensor. The built-in chip will trigger the loud alarm (110 dB) that surpasses other locks.
- 【Durable for Long-term Use】- With metal cover and stainless steel inside, it performs well in all weather conditions. The disc lock has 6 batteries installed, and another 6 for spare. A low-battery alarm will be triggered when it is running out of power.
- 【Spring Reminder Cable Included】- A striking orange coiled reminder cable that you attach to the handlebar is included in the package to avoid potential damage that might be caused when you park your bike somewhere and forget about the disc lock.
- 【7mm/0.27inch Lock Pin】- The disc lock is suitable for brakes within 7mm / 0.27 inch width. It works not only on bikes, but also on motorcycles, scooters, mopeds etc.
- 🔊[Universal] ATFWEL alarm is suitable for any 12V motorcycle. Such as for Honda, for Suzuki, for Kawasaki, for Yamaha, etc. It is convenient to find a car in the car yard. Among many vehicles, you can find your own car quickly, which is convenient and quick
- 🔊[Waterproof] The ATFWEL alarm is made of silicone waterproof material, which has excellent waterproof performance, so don't be afraid of rain
- 🔊[Remote Control Function] The remote control of this alarm can replace the function of the key, and the lock can be unlocked and closed through the alarm. It uses high-tech programming, can not decipher the password, and is more secure
- 🔊[125 dB Loud Speaker] This electronic anti-theft alarm with remote control has a 125 dB super loud horn to keep your motorcycle away from thieves. It also has adjustable 5-level sensitivity. Level 5 is the most sensitive and level 1 is the dullest. You can set it according to your preferences
- 🔊[Easy Installation] Our package contains installation fixtures. You only need to connect the positive and negative poles together and press the bayonet lightly to finish the installation. The installation method is easier than other products
- 304 Stainless-Steel Mono-Bloc Body
- 6mm Pushdown Hardened-Steel Locking Pin
- 120dB Alarm
- Bluetooth Smartphone Control Module (controls settings only)
- Shock & Motion Sensors for Maximum Motorcycle Security
How effective is a motorcycle alarm system?
I would say that a motorcycle alarm system is very effective. There are many different types of motorcycle alarms to choose from, and it’s usually very easy to install the alarm.
I’ve seen a lot of videos of people who have successfully stopped a bike thief in their tracks by having a motorcycle alarm system installed on their bike.
I’ve even watched a video where someone walked right up to the motorcycle, cut the steering lock, and then attempted to start it – but nothing happened. I think that’s why you see so many motorcycles with alarms nowadays because they definitely work!
A well-known fact is that majority of motorcycle thefts are due to the owner either leaving the key in the ignition, or in some other way not locking their motorcycle.
So if you are in the 5% who have thought about getting a motorcycle alarm system – do it! Motorcycle alarms work really well at stopping thieves in their tracks.
And remember to lock your bike when you’re not riding it because you don’t want it to end up in the majority!
What makes a good alarm system?
An effective motorcycle alarm should be able to sense motion and impact. The best systems include sensors that can detect vibration and changes in air pressure, such as when a person stands next to it. These two types of motion can be a telltale sign that a person is trying to steal the bike.
A motorcycle alarm should also include a sensor that can detect sounds. These sensors are often designed to work with a car alarm module, which means they wirelessly communicate with the vehicle.
Some systems allow riders to use their smartphone or key fob as an extra motion sensor. The smartphone motion sensor will activate even if the rider is not in proximity to the bike.
The best motorcycle alarms are extremely loud, sometimes as much as 120 decibels. This sound can travel up to 100 meters away, which should help deter potential thieves. Not only will this noise signal that someone is around the bike, but it will also attract attention from passersby.