Are you looking for a motorcycle alarm to keep your bike from being stolen?
If so, this blog post is for you. In it, we will cover the best motorcycle alarms that are on the market as well as what makes them good options.
Let’s get started!
- Suitable for Bikes, Electric Bike, Motorcycles
- Vibration alarm, 7 level sensitivity adjustable
- IP55 waterproof, suitable for outdoor use
- Vehicle search function, easy to find your vehicle by 3 kinds of bells
- Wireless control by remote, strong wireless range up to 66ft
- 2 2-button 1-Way
- Up to 600 ft. Range
- Closed Loop Trigger for protecting helmets and other valuables (if loop is broken, alarm triggers)
- Small, water resistant alarm for motorcycles, ATVs, boats, and more
- Small 2-button Waterproof Remote
- with up to one mile range, the remote notifies you if your bike is moved, tilted or shocked.
- Anti Hijacking features allows you to shut off the engine remotely from a safe distance
- Start your bike remotely, find your bike or attract attention remotely by sound and/or light
- Great to use with any brand of motorcycles, including: Harley Davidson, Honda, Suzuki, BMW, Yamaha, KTM, Indian, Victory and others
- 【Push Down and Lock】 - Use of a disc lock can help prevent rollaway theft, it is quick to put on and take off, it doesn’t take up too much space and is not very heavy in weight. You have peace of mind knowing your bike is safe.
- 【Vibration Alarm Sensor】- There are plenty of advantages to this disc locks, one important feature is that it has a vibration alarm sensor. The built-in chip will trigger the loud alarm (110 dB) that surpasses other locks.
- 【Durable for Long-term Use】- With metal cover and stainless steel inside, it performs well in all weather conditions. The disc lock has 6 batteries installed, and another 6 for spare. A low-battery alarm will be triggered when it is running out of power.
- 【Spring Reminder Cable Included】- A striking orange coiled reminder cable that you attach to the handlebar is included in the package to avoid potential damage that might be caused when you park your bike somewhere and forget about the disc lock.
- 【7mm/0.27inch Lock Pin】- The disc lock is suitable for brakes within 7mm / 0.27 inch width. It works not only on bikes, but also on motorcycles, scooters, mopeds etc.
- EASYGUARD 2 Way Motorcycle Alarm system with LCD pager display, built in shock sensor & microwave/proximity sensor detecting feature. Can real time monitor your motorcycle 24hrs everyday.
- With remote Engine Start optional, some newer motorbikes may need extra relay or bypass module in order to use this feature.
- Extra AAA battery is required! The remote is rechargeable when working with rechargeable AAA battery, also can work with non-rechargeable AAA battery( if so, the remote is non-rechargeable)
- Fits for most DC12V motorcycles and scooters on the market, professional motorcycle alarm installer installation is highly recommended
- With long remote control working distance and can improve your motorcycle safety level better.
- USB RECHARGEABLE NO NEED REPLACE BATTERIES - The bicycle alarm is powered by a built-in rechargeable 4.2V 700mAh lithium battery which can be charged by your DC5V power adapter and the package included USB-C charging cable, so no need replace the battery and save money. The bike alarm uses 4th version power-saving technology, a full charge can work about 1~3 months (depend on the alarm frequency)
- 3 INSTALLATION METHODS SUITABLE FOR MORE PURPOSE - Come with mounting bracket, cable ties and double-sided tape for 3 installation methods. Bracket installation is more convenient to change the installation position. Zip ties and double-sided tape installation suitable for irregular mounting objects. Easy to install and use. A must have anti theft alarm for bicycles or electric bikes or scooters motorcycles owner
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME & ADJUSTBALE SENSITIVITY - Up to 110dB LOUD alarm, scare off potential thieves effectively and give you good peace of mind. Well-made bike alarm with great performance. 3 levels adjustable volume, don’t worry about the alarm is extremely loud or not loud. 7 levels adjustable sensitivity from gently touch to push or beat, easy to set it as your need
- REMOTE CONTROL - Wireless control by remote, updated remote with strong wireless range up to 164~229ft. Vehicle search function, easy to find your vehicles in parking lot, 3 kinds of bells for your choice. IP54 waterproof, suitable for outdoor use
- MULTI-PURPOSE ALARM - Vibration triggered alarm, incredibly useful antitheft products suitable for Bikes, Electric Bike, Motorcycle, Moped, Scooter, Car, Trailer, Luggage, Door and Window...More features: Charging level indicator / Low battery indicator / Long battery life / Can add more alarms and remotes (Note: this alarm set NOT compatible with B0734QN8KR/B01HUS7RP0. If you’d like more alarms and remotes, please purchase more this bike alarm sets. Any question, email WSDCAM customer service)
- Disc Alarm Lock: Our alarm disc lock built-in sensors detecting shocks and movements will keep your motorcycle safe. 110dB alarm system scares off the potential loss while at home or parking outside, handy for bikers when parking outdoors or at home
- Easy to use: press the alarm lock button to start the locking operation, and 5 seconds later there will be a "beep" to indicate the alarm is activated correctly. To shut off the alarm you will either have use the key to unlock it or wait 30 seconds use the key to unlock the alarm.
- Premium Quality: Our motorcycle lock is made of aluminum alloy, high quality, and durable. waterproof, resistant to high temperatures, sealed against moisture, dust and dirt, suitable for outdoor climatic conditions.
- For Rotors 7mm Thick or Less: Disc brake lock fits the majority of the motorcycles and bikes with disc brakes, where the brake rotor is less than 7mm (1/4") thick with holes, such as motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, mountain bikes, e-bikes, etc
- Package Contents: 1 x Alarm Disk Lock (Batteries Included), 2 x Keys, 1 x Hex Key, 1 x 1.5m Reminder Cable, 1 x Motorcycle Lock Bag.
- Motorcycle Theft Prevention: With built-in sensors detecting shocks and movements, the Tchipie theft prevention disk lock will keep your motorcycle safe, protected and theft-free as the audible alarm system will scare away suspects if they attempt it! According to NCIB 44,268 motorcycles were reported stolen last year, it's time to add additional security to your investment and prevent motorcycle theft from happening to you
- Audible Alarm Deterrent: Easy to lock with one-press operation, immediately the lock goes into alarm mode and you'll hear a “Beep” sound. When detects a vibration, it has a warning triple "Beep" to let potential theives know its armed. Then if it's triggered again the alarm gives off a continuous shrill alarm for about 30 seconds, the 100dB is loud enough for anyone to notice. To shut off the alarm you will either have to unlock it or wait 30 seconds
- For Rotors 7mm Thick or Less: Fits the majority of the motorcycles and bikes with disc brakes, where the brake rotor is less than 7mm (1/4") thick and cross drilled. Ideal active security device for most popular models: Harley Davidson, Yamaha FJR / Raptor 700, 2017 Honda Grom, 2017 Kawasaki Z125 / Kawasaki Ninja 250r 500r 650 2017 2012, 2016 Indian Scout Sixty, Triumph Bonneville Streetsmat, Victory CrossCountry, Honda shadow spirit, etc.
- Having Peace of Mind: The bright red color and orange reminder cable can act as a decent visual deterrent for those potential thieves. Can give you ease of mind leaving your bike or motorcycle outside in a populated city, in the parking lot at work, during motorcycle ride, trips, or motel travels
- Long Term Use: The Tchipie motorcycle wheel lock with siren has an alloy aluminum body, sealed against moisture, dust and dirt. It comes with battery already installed and an extra 6pcs set for when those run out. You can use the Allen key to change the batteries in seconds, or just to remove the batteries and use without alarm as a conventional lock
- Electronic brake disc lock with a 0.51 inch special hardened bolt, Security level: 18
- Bolt, lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system, Alarm of at least 100dB
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system, thanks to automatic brake disc recognition
- Color: Blue; Weight: 2 lbs
How effective is a motorcycle alarm system?
I would say that a motorcycle alarm system is very effective. There are many different types of motorcycle alarms to choose from, and it’s usually very easy to install the alarm.
I’ve seen a lot of videos of people who have successfully stopped a bike thief in their tracks by having a motorcycle alarm system installed on their bike.
I’ve even watched a video where someone walked right up to the motorcycle, cut the steering lock, and then attempted to start it – but nothing happened. I think that’s why you see so many motorcycles with alarms nowadays because they definitely work!
A well-known fact is that majority of motorcycle thefts are due to the owner either leaving the key in the ignition, or in some other way not locking their motorcycle.
So if you are in the 5% who have thought about getting a motorcycle alarm system – do it! Motorcycle alarms work really well at stopping thieves in their tracks.
And remember to lock your bike when you’re not riding it because you don’t want it to end up in the majority!
What makes a good alarm system?
An effective motorcycle alarm should be able to sense motion and impact. The best systems include sensors that can detect vibration and changes in air pressure, such as when a person stands next to it. These two types of motion can be a telltale sign that a person is trying to steal the bike.
A motorcycle alarm should also include a sensor that can detect sounds. These sensors are often designed to work with a car alarm module, which means they wirelessly communicate with the vehicle.
Some systems allow riders to use their smartphone or key fob as an extra motion sensor. The smartphone motion sensor will activate even if the rider is not in proximity to the bike.
The best motorcycle alarms are extremely loud, sometimes as much as 120 decibels. This sound can travel up to 100 meters away, which should help deter potential thieves. Not only will this noise signal that someone is around the bike, but it will also attract attention from passersby.